We're Venango County's new full service notary office. As licensed notaries, we are able to provide all your notary needs.
For all notary work, your personal appearance is required by law
Notary Services We Offer
According to the law, acceptable identification is defined as a current, government-issued identification card bearing a photograph or signature or physical description, and a serial or identification number. Some examples are: Photo Drivers license, Photo ID issued by government, passport, permanent residence cards, social security card and identification cards issued to government employees.
Notarization of the following documents is available:
- Administering of an oath or affirmation
- Sworn verifications
Full Agent Services:
- Transfer titles and issue plates on motor vehicles, motorcycles, trailers, ATV, and Snowmobiles
- Transfer title and issue plate for vehicles bought out of state
- Temporary cardboard in transit plates
Please be advised that the following are the only acceptable proof of identification documents for completing motor vehicle forms:
- A valid Pennsylvania Photo Driver's license;
- A valid Pennsylvania Photo Identification card;
- A valid Pennsylvania photo exempt driver's license
- A valid Pennsylvania photo exempt identification card; or
- A valid U.S. Armed Forces Common Access Card
Each of these documents listed above must be in the same name as the name listed on the motor vehicle applications.
NEW HOURS Effective 4/19/10
Monday Thru Friday: 8 - 5
Saturday: By appointment only
WE'RE HERE FOR ALL YOUR INSURANCE AND NOTARY NEEDS