Naturally, we all love the freedom of the open road—but with that independence comes a particular set of responsibilities. As your premier local insurance professionals, we are dedicated to securing drivers the most dependable Pennsylvania car insurance— without the barriers of your generic insurance company.
Driving has become a necessary part of our lives; something many of us truly cannot live without. Whether it’s a quick cruise down the block or a road trip across the country—however, every time you get behind the wheel you place yourself at risk.
Since our founding, Franklin Insurance Agency has been developing an insurance community aimed at improving the coverage we secure our clients. The team at Franklin Insurance Agency is proud of the superior customer support and auto insurance strategies we provide residents all across Pennsylvania—not to mention that we have the ability to provide you with competitive Pennsylvania auto insurance quotes online; allowing you to secure your policy with us from the comfort of your own home!
We love that we can go above and beyond the standard insurance offering and secure you effective vehicle coverage you can truly rely on. It’s important to remember that Pennsylvania car insurance can protect you from loss in the event of an unfortunate accident—making the policy all the more critical.
At Franklin Insurance Agency we strive to supply you with as many options as possible; thus enabling our comprehensive insurance strategies to provide you with the opportunity to custom build a policy that meets all of your auto insurance needs.
We offer the following options for your Pennsylvania car insurance:
- Bodily Injury Liability – covers injuries to others caused by the policyholder while operating an automobile.
- Medical or Personal Injury Protection – covers treatment of the driver and passengers of the policyholder’s car in the event of an accident.
- Property Damage Liability – covers damages caused to someone else’s property by the policyholder while operating an automobile.
- Collision – insures the policyholder from loss during a collision with another vehicle or object.
- Comprehensive – protection for the policyholder’s car from damage and loss resulting from incidents other than collision.
- Uninsured Motorist Coverage – covers medical treatment of the policyholder’s injuries in the event of a collision with an uninsured driver.
We recognize that all of these varying coverage and product options can become a bit overwhelming—you want to make sure that you’re fully covered for a range of vehicle risks—yet at the same time you’re trying to keep premium expenses at the forefront of your mind. That’s why our insurance specialists are dedicated to helping you find the best Pennsylvania auto insurance coverage, as well as make you, and your unique needs, our top priority!
Contact Franklin Insurance Agency to learn more about our various coverage options receive a complete coverage review—as well as your free Pennsylvania car insurance quotes today!